The Garth Brooks ticket on-sale has been rescheduled for Friday, Dec. 1, 2017. More than 20,000 tickets total for the two RODEOHOUSTON® Garth Brooks concerts will be available for purchase online at rodeohouston.com from the "Buy Now" button on the home page.
- Tickets will be located in the Loge and Upper levels of NRG Stadium, and will go on sale beginning at 10 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 1 (online waiting room opens at 9:30 a.m.).
- Tickets will be sold online only on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A maximum of four tickets, for one performance only, will be allowed per account — subject to availability.
- A service fee of $4 per ticket will be added to all ticket orders.
- Tickets will be delivered via Flash Seats®, the official RODEOHOUSTON paperless ticketing system — please allow 3 to 5 business days for delivery. More information about Flash Seats can be found online at rodeohouston.com/flashseats.
- Tickets will not be available for purchase in person or over the phone.
The 2018 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is scheduled for Feb. 27 – March 18. The full RODEOHOUSTON lineup will be announced Thursday, Jan. 4, and tickets for the remaining Rodeo performances will go on sale Thursday, Jan. 11.